FileMaker Pro version 18 or higher is required for access to databases shared on the District FileMaker Servers.
Click HERE to download the District Approved Version of FileMaker
FileMaker Go for iOS Devices
Filemaker Go is a free App that can be installed on iOS devices (iPad, iPhone, iPod) from the App Store.
This app supports databases created in FileMaker Pro 12 or later.
FileMaker Go Installation
- Download the free FileMaker Go app from App Store.
- Open the app.
- Tap on the Hosts button, then Add Host.
- Type the Host Address (fm.pcsb.org) and Host Name (FM), then click Save
- Click on the server name and select the desired database from the list.
- Enter Network User Name and Password to open.
Note: If no databases show up in your list, make sure you are connected to the PCSB wifi and that there are no typos in the Host Address.
Visit the FileMaker website to download FileMaker
Click here to see the list of supported databases.
Recent updates to this page: